Click to Enlarge
95-000-40 - Corning UniCam SC Connector, 62.5 µm multimode fiber, composite ferrule, single pack, beige housing, beige 900 µm and 2.9 mm boots.
Availability : IN STOCK
- - - - - All Unicam Connectors - - - - -
1 - 24
25 - 49
50 - 99
100 - 249
• Main cross-connect, intermediate cross-connect, horizontal cross-connect, direct connect to electronics and workstation
• Maintenance and restoration of building cable
• Ideal for fiber-to-the-workstation applications where installation setup and teardown time is critical
With proven UniCam Connector technology, fiber terminations are easy. The Corning Cable Systems patented, high-precision mechanical splice technology enables fiber optic networks to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
The patented Corning Cable Systems Continuity Test Set (CTS) allows the installer to verify that the installation is performed right, the first time, every time. Insert the fiber, rotate the cam and watch the light change, giving you confidence in every connector installed.
With the high-performance laser-optimized 50 µm option for SC, you gain the benefit of a patented laer-cleaved factory fiber stub in addition to the factory-polished ferrule end=face for superior reflectance.
Installation is as easy as strip, cleave, cam and crimp.
Features / Benefits
• Fastest termination, high installation yields and no consumables means lowest installed cost
• Continuity Test Set gives immediate go/no-go feedback of successful termination
• Quick installation: less than one minute per connector
• No epoxy, no polish
• No need for electrical power for ovens or lights
• One tool kit for all single-fiber and two-fiber connector types
• Factory-polished end-face for consistent optical performance and factory-built jumper quality
• 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
• Reliable, proven technology with more than 35 million units sold since 1993