Click to Enlarge
92-051-97-P-E Corning UniCam MT-RJ Connector, pinned, standard 50 µm fiber, multimode, single pack, black housing, 900 µm black boot with PC polish
- - - - - All Unicam Connectors - - - - -
CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
• Main cross-connect, intermediate cross-connect, horizontal cross-connect, direct connect to electronics and workstation
• Ideal for fiber-to-the-workstation applications where installation setup and teardown time is critical
• Small-form-factor field-installable connectors
With proven UniCam Connector technology, fiber terminations are easy. The Corning Cable Systems patented, high-precision mechanical splice technology enables fiber optic networks to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
The patented Corning Cable Systems Continuity Test Set (CTS) allows the installer to verify that the installation is performed right, the first time, every time. Insert the fiber, rotate the cam and watch the light change, giving you confidence in every connector installed.
The UniCam MT-RJ Connector uses a RJ-latching mechanism familiar to installers. Also, the MT-RJ is a small-form-factor connector package that doubles the density compared to standard SC connectors.
Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp.
Features / Benefits
• Fast termination, high installation yields and no consumables means lowest installed cost
• Continuity Test Set gives immediate go/no-go feedback of successful termination
• Quick installation: less than three minutes per connector
• No epoxy, no polish
• No need for electrical power for ovens or lights
• Average insertion loss 0.3 dB for MM and 0.4 dB for SM insertion loss
• One tool kit for all single-fiber and two-fiber connector types
• Factory-polished end-face for consistent optical performance and factory-built jumper quality
• 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
• Reliable, proven technology with more than 35 million units sold since 1993