| Compare at: $125.00
WCH-02P Wall-Mountable Closet Housing that will accept up to two CCH panels; two 6-fiber panels = 12 fiber total capacity; two 8-fiber panels = 16 fiber total capacity; two 12-fiber panels = 24 fiber total capacity
Availability : IN STOCK
- Corning Cable Systems’ Wall-Mountable Closet Housings provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables, and the opto-electronics.
The units can be wall-mounted in Main Cross-Connects (MCs) or Telecommunication Rooms (TRs), and are available in different versions: two panels, four panels, six panels, and 12 panels.
Optional products such as the Wall-Mountable Jumper Storage Guide Kit (WJG-02R) and Cable Strain-Relief Kit (WCH-STRNRLF-KIT) have been designed to make your wall-mountable product installation easier. The standoff bracket (WCH-STDOFF-BKT) is designed to extend the WCH housing from the wall so that cable can be routed behind the units. Brackets can be stacked to allow a larger amount of space behind.
Wall-Mountable Closet Housings can be ordered with connector panels for both multimode and single-mode applications. The same connector panel is used on the rack-mountable version.
Features / Benefits
- Optimized design for field connectorization
- Suitable for loose tube and tight-buffered fiber optic cables
- Metal cabinet construction
- Jumper routing guides and jumper strain-relief point
- Locking kit can be purchased at a later time and be added to the door for extra security
- Includes rack for buffer tube fan-out kits
- Optional pivoting splice tray holder allows easy cable routing and is designed to make field splicing easier; splice trays ordered separately
- Accepts standard CCH connector panels
- -04P and -06P cabinets have a durable, clear polycarbonate-tinted jumper door for easy viewing of jumper connections
Dimenisons (Door in Closed Position)
(H x W x D) - cm (in)
23.5 x 33.2 x 8.2 (9.25 x 13.25 x 3.25)